The Harvest Festival Original Art& Craft Show premieres at the Fairplex
- Pomona, CA on December 6 - December 9 with mega-multitudes of American handmade creations, live entertainment, a Kid zone, specialty foods, prizes, demonstrations, and more.Now in our 47th year, the Harvest Festival Original Art & Craft Show is known as one of the West Coast's premier shows.
See over 300 of the nation’s most talented artisans & shop thousands of American handmade arts & crafts. You will find beautiful wall art, sculptures, glasswork, metalwork, jewelry, clothing, specialty foods, photography, hand-turned wood, ceramics, unique home decor, and much more. The show also features demonstrating artists, live on-stage performance acts, great musical bands, strolling entertainers, as well as a KidZone area with arts, crafts, and activities for the little ones throughout the event!! We have an end-of-year Grand Prize Raffle Drawing worth $1000+; entries only available at the shows. Two (2) Daily 'Grab Bag' drawings for $50 in Harvey Bucks to be spent at the show; entry forms only available on our website! Knots of Love will host the bag parcel check. We will also be available to hand out free beanies to cancer patients and garner more awareness for our wonderful charity.
For more info, visit www.harvestfestival.com
Online Entries are now being accepted!
Submissions are FREE to Knots of Love
Enter as many times as you like. ANYONE can enter! (You don't have to live in CA)
Deadlines Dates for the 2018 Competitions & Contests:
Entry deadline: June 1
Entry delivery day - June 23rdClick here to Enter: OC Fair & Event Center On-line Entries
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Begin by locating HA&C-480 under Home Arts and Crafts.
2. Review the Competition and OC Fair Guidelines to make sure your entry qualifies.
3. Complete the online entry form.
4. Bring your creation to the fair on Entry Delivery Day, June 23rd.
Knots of Love Home Arts and Crafts
Important....please be sure your entries are designated to the appropriate category. Follow all the guidelines criteria or your entry will not be judged.
All entries will be sent to Cancer Centers at the conclusion of the Fair.
Phone: During office hours at (714) 708-1553